Discover what’s possible when you step into who you can be.
This week’s episode is a recording of one of our Global Autism Community exclusive events!
The topic of this roundtable discussion was Self-Development and Accountability. It was hosted by community moderator Michelle Vinokurov. Based in Florida, Michelle is an Autistic Self-Advocate, a paraprofessional and a Registered Behavior Technician.
Participating in this event were Autistic Self-Advocates Corben Havener, Andrew Bennett, Christina Kaspersen, Robert Schmus, and community member Danielle Terrell.
In today’s conversation, we discuss:
- Mental health
- Self-care routines
- Goal setting and expectations
- Motivation and insecurities
- Responding to diagnoses
- Growth mindset
Round-table discussions like the one you’ll hear today are open exclusively for members of our online Global Autism Community. We select a different theme each month, and our moderators monitor posts daily to ensure that our space remains safe and respectful. If you’d like to attend and participate in any of our future events, you can sign up today at community.globalautismproject.org.
We appreciate your time. If you enjoy this podcast and you’d like to support our mission, please take just a few seconds to share it with one person who you think will find value in it too.
Follow us on Instagram: @autismpodcast
Join our community on Mighty Networks: Global Autism Community
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Global Autism Project
We would love to hear your feedback about the show. Please fill out this short survey to let us know your thoughts: Listener Survey
125. Thanksgiving Special, with the Global Autism CommunityDiscover what’s possible when you count your blessings. This episode is being r
124. RTD | Health & Wellness, with the Global Autism CommunityDiscover what’s possible when health extends beyond the body. This week’s episo
123. Art, Synesthesia, and Software Engineering, with Austin LubetkinDiscover what’s possible when art is in the eye of the beholder… and a few other