Discover what’s possible when financial freedom is in your pocket.
Andrew Komarow is a Certified Financial Planner and Certified Neurodiversity Professional. He’s also the Founder of Planning Across the Spectrum, a company based out of Connecticut that specializes in helping individuals, families, or employers of those with autism and other disabilities pursue financial independence.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Andrew discovering his own autism as an adult
- How autism affects his life
- Common struggles with financial planning that autistic individuals face
- Services offered by his team at Planning Across the Spectrum
- Alternatives to guardianship
- Benefits of hiring neurodiverse staff
To learn more about Andrew and his work, please visit Planning Across the Spectrum.
Are you a self-advocate willing to share your experiences and educate others? Are you a professional seeking to hear directly from autistic voices and improve your practice? Are you a family member hoping to support and empower your loved one? Whatever your role related to autism is, you can join our Global Autism Community to connect and collaborate with people all over the world.
Sign up today at community.globalautismproject.org. Let’s work together to transform how the world relates to autism.
We appreciate your time. If you enjoy this podcast and you’d like to support our mission, please take just a few seconds to share it with one person who you think will find value in it too.
Follow us on Instagram: @autismpodcast
Join our community on Mighty Networks: Global Autism Community
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Global Autism Project
We would love to hear your feedback about the show. Please fill out this short survey to let us know your thoughts: Listener Survey.
65. Neurodiversity Training International, with Jude MorrowDiscover what’s possible when autism is not viewed as just a broken version of n
64. Sibling Support and Physical Therapy, with Vanessa ListaDiscover what’s possible when relationships are strengthened by listening. Van
63. Individualized Education Programs, with Brian Middleton, Colleen Dorsey, and Michael GilbergDiscover what’s possible when the student’s interests lead the team. This week
62. The Diverse Butterfly, with Cassidy HooperDiscover what’s possible when a butterfly spreads her wings. Cassidy Hooper is